South Yorkshire businesses are being given extra time to prepare award submissions for the 2018 Barnsley and Rotherham Business Awards.
The final date for entry submissions has been extended to Friday 7th September after organisers of the prestigious awards ceremony, Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber have given businesses participating in next week’s Chamber Means Business Exhibition additional time to prepare their submissions.
The awards provide businesses with the opportunity to take part in twelve different categories including Business Growth, Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism, Manufacturing and Skills Development, with category winners being given the chance to compete for the highly coveted title of Business of Year. Businesses with an ‘S’ postcode and all member companies, regardless of location, are eligible to enter the categories for free of charge.
The full list of categories up for grabs is:
- Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by Enzygo
- Business Community Impact – sponsored by SteelPhalt Harsco
- Business Growth – sponsored by Finance For Enterprise
- Business Person of the Year – sponsored by Shorts
- Environmental Commitment – sponsored by Russell Richardson
- Excellence in Customer Service – sponsored by Pyronix Hikvision
- Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism – sponsored by Rotherham Together Partnership
- Innovation in Manufacturing – sponsored by National Fluid Power Centre
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Most Promising New Business – sponsored by Brook Corporate Developments
- Skills Development – sponsored by Chamber Skills Solutions
Special awards also presented on the evening:
- Business of the Year Award – sponsored by Gibson Booth Business Solutions & Insolvency
- Lifetime Achievement Award – sponsored by Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce
- Charity of the Year – sponsored by Fortem
To enter the awards, visit www.brawards.co.uk/
The ceremony, which has been sponsored by University Centre Rotherham will take place on 19th October at Magna, Rotherham.
The annual Chamber Means Business exhibition returns to the New York Stadium on Thursday 6th September between 9:00am – 2:30. Tickets can be booked at www.chambermeansbusiness.co.uk