Successful business is about working together, innovation, and driving change – creating the conditions for sustainable success.
Perhaps most importantly, successful business is about collaboration. Collaboration with customers, clients, and suppliers. Collaboration between teams, colleagues, and partners. Collaboration between business, communities, and government.
Those ideas are at the heart of a new network of collaborative spaces being developed by Sheffield Chamber of Commerce. We call these collaboration spaces – Chamber Hubs.
Here is a sneak peek, exclusive to unLTD readers, that gives you the inside track on what the Chamber is building.
Strategic Hubs – For businesses who want to drive the agenda in the city.
These four Hubs will be where Chamber members gather to learn what is going on around Sheffield and shape what the Chamber has to say on key policy issues. These are the places for debate, discussion, and driving an agenda about the future of Sheffield.
- The Travel & Transport Hub is for those who care about making Sheffield the best-connected city in the UK.
- The Low Carbon & Sustainable Business Hub is for those who want to drive Sheffield towards a zero-carbon future.
- The Healthy & Diverse Workplaces Hub is for those who want businesses in Sheffield to be the happiest, healthiest, and most diverse places to work.
- The Social Impact & Community Hub is for those who care about our society, our community, and what binds us together as a city.
Business Hubs – For those inspired by collaboration, making connections, and sharing ideas.
These are the places where our members will forge new connections and spot opportunities.
- The Visionaries Hub is for budding entrepreneurs and individuals starting out in business.
- The Explorers Hub is for Chamber members looking at new markets overseas or excited by export potential.
- The Innovators Hub is for Chamber members who embrace change, challenge assumptions, and think big.
- The Accelerators Hub is for Chamber members in a hurry, who want to scale and want access to smart thinking and finance.
The Chamber is assembling a team of business leaders who will curate, inspire, and facilitate work in our Chamber Hubs.
Chamber Members will shortly be invited to sign up to any of the Hubs that grab their attention.
If you are not a Member, come and get involved in Sheffield Chamber. Successful business is all about collaboration and you would be very welcome.
To find out more about Chamber Hubs, contact the Chamber Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0114 201 8888