The independent judging panel, featuring former Look North presenter Harry Gration, plus a range of local business leaders from the Sheffield City Region, debated almost 50 nominations to choose their final shortlist of ten.
The ten finalists who will take part in a virtual ceremony on Friday 4th December are as follows:
- Becci Hanson – Hickton Group
- Charlotte Swinhoe – Weston Park Cancer Charity
- Chloe Staniforth – Pricecheck
- Jean Holden – Dawson Radford Solicitors
- Jessica Ray – Pricecheck
- Jules Griffiths – Sutton McGrath Hartley
- Keeley Woodcock – Future Life Wealth Management
- Laura Chambers – Market Infra
- Lee Perks – Barnsley College
- Michelle Dickinson – South Yorkshire’s Community Foundation
Rob Shaw, Managing Director at Glu Recruit comments: “We’d like to offer huge congratulations to all of this year’s finalists. Making the final shortlist out of nearly fifty nominations is a great achievement, and each and every finalist should feel very proud of their achievements in what has been a very challenging year.
“A big thanks also goes to the judging panel who have given up a significant amount of time to review each application and decide on the shortlist. We can’t wait to see who this year’s winner is in our virtual ceremony on 4th December.”
The judging panel comprised of:
- Harry Gration – Paces Charity Patron
- Jay Bhayani – Bhayani Law
- Joada Allen – Visualised it Video Production
- Julie Kenny – Wentworth Woodhouse
- Simon Biltcliffe – Webmart
- Toby Pochron – Freeths
The virtual ceremony will be broadcast on the Glu Recruit YouTube channel at 2pm on Friday 4th December 2020.