The first unLTD Business Awards are still open for entries, celebrating the best entrepreneurs, start-ups, and SMEs in the region.
Calling all business owners and entrepreneurs; there are just three weeks left to get your nominations in for the first ever unLTD Business Awards. You have until October 13 to tell us why you should be crowned one of 19 potential winners, across a variety of categories.
The awards will be held at Peddler Warehouse on November 30, in Sheffield’s Kelham Island district, housing 500 people in an event that is apt for the region’s modern, forward-thinking businesses.
Hosted by The Chase’s Paul Sinha, it will be an evening of celebration and encouragement for those SMEs who have had a fantastic 12 months and are helping drive the region’s economy forward. With our awards categories, you’ll only be up against businesses in your sector, while our awards entry and judging process is designed to be simple and transparent, in order to encourage participation.
How To Enter:
Just head to awards.unltdbusiness.com, register, and complete the (very brief) application form. The aim is for these awards to be as easy as possible to enter, so we’ll just ask for some very simple info about the business and then ask you to upload a maximum five-minute video explaining why you should win.
You can enter as many awards as you like, and information about all the judges is housed on our website, as well as all the key dates and other info.
There are 19 categories in total, plus an overall winner will be announced on the night and chosen by our overall sponsor, Veezu.
The categories are:
- Best Nightlife or Hospitality Business
- Best Independent Retailer
- Property and Construction Company of the Year
- Best Business Support or Consultancy
- Creative Business of the Year
- Manufacturing Company of the Year sponsored by MEPS
- Best Recruitment or HR Business
- Best Technology Business
- Finance and Accountancy Company of the Year
- Legal Company of the Year
- Best Not For Profit, Charity or Social Enterprise sponsored by Bag It Don’t Bin It
- Best Business Start-Up sponsored by Business Sheffield
- Best Micro Business sponsored by Sevenhills Creative (less than 10 employees and under £2 million)
- Best Small Business sponsored by Chapter II (less than 50 employees and an annual turnover under £10 million)
- Best Medium-sized Business sponsored by Simoda (less than 250 employees and an annual turnover under £50 million).
- See It Be It Award for Inspiring The Future Workforce
- Entrepreneur of the Year sponsored by Andy Hanselman Consulting
- Best Company Culture
- Sustainable Business of the Year
In a Nutshell:
Head to awards.unltdbusiness.com, and complete your entry (it’s nice and easy) by October 13. Judging will take place after that, with nominations being announced and tickets going on sale on October 31st!
When: November 30, 2023
Where: Peddler Warehouse, Sheffield
Thanks to all our sponsors: