The first unLTD Business Awards are now open for entries – Head to awards.unltdbusiness.com, complete your entry (it’s nice and easy) by October 13.
The first ever unLTD Business Awards are now open for entries – and you have until October 13 to make sure you don’t miss out. The awards will be held at Peddler Warehouse on November 30, in Sheffield’s Kelham Island district, housing 500 people in an event that is apt for the region’s modern, forward-thinking businesses.
Hosted by The Chase’s Paul Sinha, it will be an evening of celebration and encouragement for those SMEs who have had a fantastic 12 months and are helping drive the region’s economy forward. With our awards categories, you’ll only be up against businesses in your sector, while our awards entry and judging process is designed to be simple and transparent, in order to encourage participation.
How To Enter?
Just head to awards.unltdbusiness.com, register and complete the (very brief) application form. The idea of these awards is that it’s easy to enter so we’ll just ask for some very simple info about the business and then ask you to upload a maximum 5 minute video explaining why you should win.
You can enter as many awards as you like and the closing date is October 13th. Information about all the judges is housed on our website, as well as all the key dates and other info.
About the Night
The awards take place at Peddler Warehouse in Sheffield on November 30, and will be hosted by Paul Sinha. Tickets will go on sale once judging is complete!
In a Nutshell
Head to awards.unltdbusiness.com, complete your entry (it’s nice and easy) by October 13. Judging will take place after that with nominations announced on October 27th!
The awards then take place on November 30, hosted by Paul Sinha.
When’s the ceremony?
November 30, 2023 at Peddler Warehouse in Sheffield.
List of Awards
- Best Nightlife or Hospitality Business
- Best Independent Retailer
- Property and Construction Company of the Year
- Best Business Support or Consultancy
- Creative Business of the Year
- Manufacturing Company of the Year sponsored by MEPS
- Best Recruitment or HR Business
- Best Technology Business
- Finance and Accountancy Company of the Year
- Legal Company of the Year
- Best Not For Profit, Charity or Social Enterprise sponsored by Bag It Don’t Bin It
- Best Business Start Up sponsored by Business Sheffield
- Best Micro Business sponsored by Sevenhills Creative (less than 10 employees and under £2 million)
- Best Small Business sponsored by Chapter II (less than 50 employees and an annual turnover under £10 million)
- Best Medium-sized Business sponsored by Simoda (less than 250 employees and an annual turnover under £50 million).
- See It Be It Award for Inspiring The Future Workforce
- Entrepreneur of the Year sponsored by Andy Hanselman Consulting
- Best Company Culture
- Sustainable Business of the Year